We weren't satisfied with LED lights available for lightning simulation, so we did something about it. Lights Alive first developed and built the ProLight 200™ to use with our FireFly lightning simulators. Now the ProLight 200™ has been replaced by the ProLight 400™!
The ProLight-400™ follows on the successful introduction of the ProLight-200™, the first LED light designed specifically for lightning simulation. Featuring a 5000º Kelvin color temperature, plus the fast response and low power consumption of an LED, the ProLight-400™ adds an additional LED, a brighter light, and a smaller enclosure.
- Width: 8.25” (10.125” with bracket and knobs)
- Height: 4.25” (5.75” with bracket )
- Depth: 3.1” (4” including AC connector on back)
- Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Field of view: 115º
- Color temperature: 5000ºK (pure white)
- Rated Power: 120vac, 1amp
- Maximum LED wattage: 88 watts. (approx. 500 watt incandescent equivalent)
- Duty Cycle: Designed for lightning simulation only. Do not use as conventional floodlight.
- Lumens: Nominal 5,000
ProLight™ is proudly designed and manufactured by Lights Alive in the United States.
Additional information may be found in our Why LED and FAQ sections.